[J22-Fleet 1] 2006 Dave Cool Icebreaker Tshirts - Limited Edition

john klick jklick at snazzyinc.com
Tue Apr 18 10:26:10 CDT 2006

Members of Fleet #1.  I need a little help from a couple people for the Icebreaker (besides a spell checker)...Easy stuff...

Does anyone office or live in Bloomington or in the Uptown area.

If in Bloomington, I need someone to pick up some banners and a case of booze for the regatta (two stops).  If you are in the Uptown area, we need someone to pick up the Tshirts.  Items are at business' so they need to be picked up during the day.

Please reply to me directly, and I will get you the address'  Thanks a ton, and to the people who step up to the plate on doing this, Jappa has donated the rights to one port crossing for you and your boat if needed.  Thanks Japs!

John Klick

952-471-9252