[J22-Fleet 1] J22 North American Championship Regatta Sponsorship & Media Drive

Paidosh, Steve Paidosh at myocor.com
Wed Apr 19 10:56:36 CDT 2006

Dear J22 Fleet 1 Members,

I have been assisting Jon Noller in our quest to raise sponsorship funds
for the regatta this fall. Jon (Sponsorship Chair) and I (Media Chair)
have found that working the funding and media challenges together have
helped us provide increased benefits to our current sponsors and our
potential sponsors where negotiations are still underway. I want to
thank Nick, Thorn, Dallas and Jenny for responding to our inquiries that
are usually derived from sponsor questions to either Jon or I. One of
the ways that we can provide sponsors more value is printing their
organization's name on a spinnaker and flying it on the way out to the
race course or post-race during the event. In addition to the event
itself sponsors are looking to maximize their exposure on the lake
during the summer months. These same spinnakers could be flown during
Thursday and Sunday races from throughout the summer. There are two ways
that I can think to accomplish this:

1.) Does anyone have tired white spinnakers (need 2 - 3) that they are
willing to donate to the cause so we could have the sponsors names
printed on them?

Or

2.) If we could get a deal on 2 or 3 class legal new white spinnakers
then some lucky boats would get a new spinnaker to use all summer and
during the Thursday or Sunday races.

Or

3.) Other ideas you creative fleet members might have to help me procure
cheap spinnakers to help corral more sponsor dollars for our regatta?

All ideas are good ones so please don't hesitate to reply!

Thanks

Stephen R. Paidosh

(Office)   763-494-5433
(Mobile)  612-369-7023