[J22-Fleet 1] Icebreaker - Roll Call

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 10:32:14 CDT 2006

Count team 963 in.

Let me start the smack talk...You guys that just started this week to
tune your sailing skills, I was already out sailing the previous week
and let me tell you, my blender skills are as good as my Red Stripe
beer top opening skills.  I do wonder though, where is the helm on the
J22?  I was looking and I couldn't find the wheel nor the auto pilot.

Someone point me to the next bar that serves Pain Killers please.

:)

Mike