[J22-Fleet 1] crew available

Jon Morris jon at jonmorrisphoto.com
Sat Apr 22 21:07:51 CDT 2006

Help me.  I have a J-22 on the St. Croix that I raced extensively
years ago.  I hope to bring it to the NAs this September.
Unfortunately, I'm a bit out of practice on the 22 so I'm looking for
crewing opportunities throughout this summer to see what's new in the
class; I assure you I can deliver in any position (I'm a full WYC
member too so if you want me to steer during your summer vacation, no
problem).  I'm sailing my own J-105 on the St. Croix plus doing 105
events on Lake Michigan and the west coast so I'm not looking for a
regular slot, just a fill-in here and there.  Please keep me in
mind.  Rum and beer included.

Jon Morris
612-414-4645
jon at jonmorrisphoto.com