[J22-Fleet 1] New Kattack and J22 Program

Steve Palm Steve.Palm at Kattack.com
Tue Apr 25 14:59:44 CDT 2006

Hello J22 Fleet,

My name is Steve Palm; many of you may know me.  I do most of my sailing in
Bayfield on Quintessence.

I have started a new company (www.Kattack.com) with Tom Verburgt (J24) to
provide new software for sailboat racing.  Jonathan McDonagh is also
involved providing web services and advice.  We are bringing Americas Cup
GPS tracking technology to the Wayzata Yacht Club.  Please take a look at
the website.  We are working with the J22 and J24 fleets through the 2006
season on Thursday nights.  You will be able to view the race replay in the
club on the big screen.  There are detailed descriptions of the software and
the program with WYC and the J22 and J24 fleet on the website.

I am looking for responses from people interested in our program.  We have
10 GPS that we are going to be distributing on Thursday night racing.  We
will be picking from the list of interested people to receive the no-cost
GPSs.  Others interested in participating can purchase their own GPS and we
will download their data following Thursday night racing.

Please respond with interest to one of these options.

Option A - Interested in using a no cost GPS for Thursday night racing.
Option B - Interested in purchasing your own GPS.

Thank You
Steve Palm
Steve.Palm at Kattack.com