[J22-Fleet 1] **Fleet Update **

Burlingame,Paul Paul.Burlingame at bocedwards.com
Tue Aug 1 15:05:55 CDT 2006

George,

If you're recommending a Fleet group hug I have just one request......Jappa
has to be on the other side of the pack.  He hasn't been the same since he
watched Brokeback Mountain.

Paul

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be confidential and is provided solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, or use of this e-mail, its attachments or any information contained  therein is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments.

No responsibility is accepted for any virus or defect that might arise from opening this e-mail or attachments, whether or not it has been checked by anti-virus software.