[J22-Fleet 1] **Media/Sponsor Race - Proposed Schedule Change -Please Read**

Nick Anderson Boogie513 at mchsi.com
Fri Aug 4 17:30:41 CDT 2006

My boat is sponsored!!

Anyone else?????

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: j22-bounces at lists.wyc.org [mailto:j22-bounces at lists.wyc.org] On
Behalf Of George Hansen
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 4:49 PM
To: j22 at lists.wyc.org
Subject: [J22-Fleet 1] **Media/Sponsor Race - Proposed Schedule Change
-Please Read**

Hello. I have a few updates:

*         Eric Perkins will MC the 2006 Wealth Enhancement J22 North
American Championship Media/Sponsor Race - Saturday, September 9th
Yes - It is true.  Steve Paidosh has scored a huge victory for our fleet
by securing KARE 11's Eric
<http://www.kare11.com/company/bios/talent_article.aspx?storyid=126838>
Perkins as MC for our J22 NA's Media/Sponsor Race.  Eric will not only
be the Master of Ceremonies for the event, he will be racing as well.
So be sure to plan on attending on Saturday September 9th.  Notice of
Event to come next week.  Great Job Steve !
*         **Schedule Change - J22s will race the Champ Series Sunday,
September 10

10-Sep
Sun
2:00p
Main Lake
5th C Series, 17th Champ Series No J-22s

Originally we had chosen not to have a race on this day due to J22 NAs.
I publicized this fact at Cool Icebreaker and in the WYC schedule it is
indicated that there will not be a J22 start.

This spring the J22 NAs schedule was revised, and the event was moved to
the current dates, which are later in the week.  As a result, many of
the J22 owners have expressed an interest in holding this race and
having it count.  In addition we are anticipating several out of town
boats here for this day and the race.

I would like feedback to this email, and on this Sunday regarding the
schedule change.  Unless there is a compelling reason not to, I would
like see the Fleet change the schedule accordingly.

More to come.  See you on the water.

George Hansen
Manager, Publisher Services
Digital River oneNetwork
 <mailto:ghansen at digitalriver.com> ghansen at digitalriver.com
(952) 540 - 3073 office phone
(612) 940 - 2702 mobile
(952) 253 - 8497 fax
www.digitalriver.com <http://www.digitalriver.com/>

IMPORTANT NOTICES:
Confidential Information.The information contained in or attached to
this e-mail may be confidential information subject to protection by law
or terms of applicable confidentiality agreements, and is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to
such person), you should destroy this message and notify the sender by
reply email.