[J22-Fleet 1] Re: Burgee Logo

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Tue Aug 15 23:33:04 CDT 2006

Did I mention you can download it from the links near the bottom of our homepage at www.wyc.org/J22.

No, I didn't, but now I did.

dj

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dallas
  To: j22 at lists.wyc.org
  Cc: Bill Tomlinson ; Carol McGoldrick
  Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:31 PM
  Subject: Re: Burgee Logo

  Lots of people ask me for this graphic in high-res and the truth is that it never existed. I was only low res. to begin with.

  But George pushed me over the edge and I've re-created the graphic. You can now download a high resolution copy of the WYC/MYC burgee in Vector, JPG, or PSD formats to print, post, embroider, or hopefully tattoo.

  Enjoy,
  dj