[J22-Fleet 1] J22 North American Regatta Program Rally Cry!

Paidosh, Steve Paidosh at myocor.com
Mon Aug 21 14:55:17 CDT 2006

Fellow J22ers,

Thorn Turner and I are hoping you could all help us out to offset the printing costs of Regatta Program.

Adds Sizes & Costs:

¼ Page Ad 2.125" (W) X 2.75" (H) is $100.00

½ Page Ad 4.25" (W) X 5.5" (H) is $ 150.00

Full Page Ad 8.5" (W) X 11.0" (H) is $175.00

These are four color ads are of professional print quality, not a high end color laser job. Artwork should be submitted to paidosh at myocor.com or to alisa at thesignage.net our official Graphics Designer & Printer sponsor. The ads should come in PDF format at 300 DPI minimum. We cannot edit the ad due to the PDF format nor will we have time. So please have the ad sent to us already edited.  Include the name and address and we will invoice for the ad. If you have any questions please contact Alisa Butler at 952-471-9304 or me at the numbers below. Thanks Lars, who has already bucked up for an ad. Call your favorite realtor, pawn store or bail bond agent to help us out!

Cheers!

Stephen R. Paidosh

(Office)   763-494-5433

(Mobile)  612-369-7023