[J22-Fleet 1] would like to borrow a boat for Greg Fisher Seminar

Child, Jennifer M. Jennifer.Child at pearson.com
Mon Aug 28 12:55:56 CDT 2006

The MN Women's Sailing Team is looking to borrow a boat for the training
tomorrow. We have 8 members interested in attending and only 1 boat.

I will be skippering the borrowed boat and advanced members will be
crew, so the boat will be in good hands.

Please call or email if you can share your boat for the clinic...THANKS!

Jenny Child cell 612-616-0804

If you were not an intended recipient,