[J22-Fleet 1] Media & Sponsor Race Plea!

Paidosh, Steve Paidosh at myocor.com
Mon Aug 28 14:41:51 CDT 2006

Fellow J22er's,

We need to sell between 8 and 10 more boats for $300.00 to have the
Media & Sponsor Race be a success. We would like between 20 and 30 boats
over the line for the race. I have listed below the boats sold thus far.
We have secured Eric Perkins as the race MC and Lee Valsvik among other
media folks to participate in the race. We need 25 to 30 over the line.
If I missed someone that has their boat sold please let me know. Also,
please reply if you plan to participate. I will need boats to sail with
regatta sponsors (i.e. Wealth Enhancement Group, Great Clips etc.) that
have earned as part of their sponsorship package. Even if you are not
sailing in NAs you can still sail in the Media & Sponsor Race and walk
away with some hardware!

To review what you or your sponsor gets for $300.00

1.	Sail with you
2.	* Boom decal logo or name of sponsor for the Media & Sponsor
Race and for NAs too (if not sailing NAs we will transfer the decal)
3.	WSF has 501c 3 status from the Federal Gov. so the $300.00 makes
a nice tax deduction.
4.	A shot at great trophies, since novices and seasoned vets will
be sailing together. This will be to disrupt the normal order of things

5.	Mention of their participation as and insert in the Regatta
Program
6.	This is not a serious club race, bring your kids, the sponsor's
or someone else's out to race, No protesting and remember the funds go
for the kids!

* Note: I need a high resolution logo artwork no later then noon of
September 5th otherwise the decal will read: "Sponsored by: MacKenzie &
Assoc." as an example. To ensure you have a high resolution artwork
contact Alisa at A La Carte Design. Phone number is 952-471-9304.

Boats sold thus far:

Qty.                  Sponsor
Racing NAs       Boat No.           Boat Name
Sellar

1.                     MacKenzie & Assoc.
Yes                  670                   Bandit
Christine MacKenzie

2.                     Myocor, Inc.
Yes                  699                   Defiance
Steve Paidosh

3.                     Let's Play It Again Sports
Yes                  521                   Chilly Willy
Merry Beth Hovey

4.                     Foster & Assoc.
Yes                  1048                 Speed Buggy
Terry Foster

5.                     Cities 97
No                    788                   Ma
Eric Adams

6.                     Klick & Company
Yes                  20                     Joe Cool
John Klick

7.                     Marvin Windows
Yes                  TBD                  To Be Assigned
Jeff Hoffman

George and I really need everyone's help on this.  We might have to
cancel it for fear that the media's perception of an under supported
event will hurt us more then help us. We can still pull this off! Thanks
for your support and for listening to my whining! Please respond,
positive feedback graciously accepted only!

Cheers!

Steve (699)

(Office)   763-494-5433

(Mobile)  612-369-7023