[J22-Fleet 1] Parking during J22 NA's

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 14:00:45 CDT 2006

Hi Folks,

As the designated parking gendarme I'd like to point out now, and I'll
remind you later, that we'll need to keep the main parking lot clear
for our out of town guests on Monday, Tuesday and Friday of the
regatta.  Please do NOT plan on using the main lot on any of the those
days.

Also, if you need to wash your boat on the crane--you'll have to be
done before noon on Monday.  No local boats on the crane after that
time.

The logistics of getting all the out of town boats in and out of the
water are going to be tough.  Plan ahead and have your boat taken care
of before they arrive.

Thanks,
Mike