[J22-Fleet 1] J22 Fleet 1 Update - Check it out !

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 16:08:08 CST 2006

I don't care when the fleet one winter party is, but the date for the
Cool Cup is perfect.  I'll have the whole week prior tuning up in the
BVI...That is if I can figure out how to make a J22 sail like a 41'
Cat.

By the way, we've already got 2 boats sailing out of Soper's Hole,
Tortola.  Anyone else interested in joining the armada?

Mike