[J22-Fleet 1] Congrats on Midwinters 2006 ... We Salute You!

Joni Berg jberg at swpub.com
Tue Feb 21 17:27:13 CST 2006

ABSOLUTELY! Bravo from the Bandits!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Carmen Velarde
  To: J22 WYC
  Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 5:13 PM
  Subject: [J22-Fleet 1] Congrats on Midwinters 2006 ... We Salute You!

  Let's give an applause to our boys for a job well done at the J22 Midwinters 2006!!!!

  Scores below not with-standing any adjustments/changes (if I missed anyone please forgive me):
    a.. 12th Place - Lars Hansen - Old Skool
    b.. 18th Place - Jan-Petter Lovald - Norwegian Woody
    c.. 28th Place - Dan Towey - Irish Temper
  http://www.j22southwest.org/midwinters/index.php

  Welcome Home and Congratulations!!!

  Boys you do us proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  CC