[J22-Fleet 1] Registration Question

Joe T Turner thorn_turner at uhc.com
Mon Jul 10 16:58:19 CDT 2006

Agree w/ Jon, great idea.

I'd like to ask a couple of other things of the fleet in this area:

1.  Please register and pay ASAP.

2.  Please send a check versus use plastic - this will save us the processing
fee.

Thanks -

Thorn

             "Mary.Foster"
             <Mary.Foster at target
             .com>                                                           To
             Sent by:                    <j22 at lists.wyc.org>
             j22-bounces at lists.w                                             cc
             yc.org
                                                                        Subject
                                         [J22-Fleet 1] Registration Question
             07/10/2006 04:45 PM

All,

I'm in the process of sending Dan updates for the NA's registration page
which includes a registration form, etc.  Can has been fabulous for
managing all of the updates on our awesome website.  One of the thoughts
I had was to change the status of the registered from tentative and
definite, to PAID once I received payment.  Thus, all of the world would
see who is paid and definitely sailing and would also see those who like
to wait until the last minute to pay.

Comments?  Please let me know by Wed 7/12 and I will incorporate your
comments into the final decision.

Thanks!

Mary

(See attached file: C.htm)