[J22-Fleet 1] Need volunteer PRO at Calhoun on Saturday 8/5

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 13:30:09 CDT 2006

Non-J22 content, but still sailing related...

We need a crash boat operator and a PRO for the Laser Northstar games
on Lake Calhoun.  I'll set up the boat and help with the course, all
you'll have to do is blow horns and call the start/finish line.  Laser
sailors aren't that picky.

There are worse ways to spend the day than gently drifting on the city
lakes.  I hear there are even fish in the lake!  You might even get a
chance to watch some of your J22 competition sailing on Lasers and take
notes about what they do right and wrong and figure out new strategies
to beating them. :)

Contact me or see me at the WYC if you're interested.

Thanks,
Mike