[J22-Fleet 1] FW: A Series Party - Sunday June 11 - this weekend

George Hansen george at pcspeed.com
Tue Jun 6 12:00:50 CDT 2006

Hello.  We are hosting the A series party this weekend along with the J24s
(Invite to come)   In addition to promoting J22 North Americans, selling
T-shirts, and generally having another great Sunday afternoon, we are going
to have to do some work.  Not too much - but some.  We will be serving
burgers and brats, and hosting the bar.

In addition, **Each J22 and J24 will need to bring 1 pot luck side dish with
enough food for 2 boats (6-8 people).

Pot luck ideas:

*	Snacks, Salads, Chips, Beans, Deserts, ? (burgers, brats, buns, and
condiments are being provided by WYC)

Also, I have taken the liberty to assign some tasks for the event.  Here is
what I have:

J22 Fleet Tasks:

1.	Decorations - (405, 670, 820,) Need to show up early Sunday

2.	Tend Bar - (431, 443, 52, 651, 670)

3.	Cooking - (22, 699, 931, 963)

4.	Selling T-shirts - (865, 1071,1311, 1543)

5.	Tear Down/Clean Up - Everyone

If you are not on the list - see me at the event and we can fill in with
tasks.

(Does any J22 sailor have a laser/old boat we can turn into a bar ?  Eboat
bar is under construction - let me know)  Thank you for your help.

Questions/comments:
George Hansen

J22 Fleet # 1 Captain/WYC BOD

George at pcspeed.com

612-940-2702 cell

Invite text:

Show your true colors and join us for the Wayzata Yacht Club
 A Series Party !!!

This Sunday - June 11th - 4pm

Who:

WYC Racers, Family and Guests

What:

The A series Party

Where:

WYC of Course

When:

Sunday June 11th - after racing

How:

Dress in Red, White or Blue

Why:

End of the A series - already wow !

***Complimentary Food and Beverages will be provided courtesy of the J22 and
J24 Fleets***
See you at the Party !