[J22-Fleet 1] Fwd: Capri Nationals Schedule

John Dyer dyer.john at slpschools.org
Wed Jun 14 14:52:34 CDT 2006

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

I don¹t remember agreeing to feed 100 high school kids...

I thought I was through dealing with ramped up hormones for the summer.

John :-0

From: Thorn Turner <jtturner12 at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 12:32:52 -0700 (PDT)
To: <j22 at lists.wyc.org>
Subject: [J22-Fleet 1] Fwd: Capri Nationals Schedule

Fleet 1 - the schedule for the Capri nationals is below.  Mark and Jon, it
looks like 7:30 am on Friday morning.  For the rest of us, please try to be
there as close to 4:00 pm as you can.

Thanks-

Thorn