[J22-Fleet 1] Fwd: Capri Nationals Schedule

Will Foster will.foster at us.ibm.com
Wed Jun 14 15:47:47 CDT 2006

Who should we elect as the bouncer at the keg cooler????  I think my
brother Andy could do it, but he just might drink all the beer
himself,,,,, he he he

John Dyer <dyer.john at slpschools.org>
Sent by: j22-bounces at lists.wyc.org
06/14/2006 02:52 PM

Thorn Turner <jtturner12 at yahoo.com>, <j22 at lists.wyc.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [J22-Fleet 1] Fwd: Capri Nationals Schedule

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

I don?t remember agreeing to feed 100 high school kids...

I thought I was through dealing with ramped up hormones for the summer.

John :-0