[J22-Fleet 1] J22 NA's Notice of Race on Web Site

Thorn Turner jtturner12 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 10:21:15 CDT 2006

Fleet 1,

  The NOR is now posted on the regatta web site.  The ListServ doesn't like attachments or I would include it here.

  PLEASE NOTE – the regatta schedule has been modified.  Race days will now be Wednesday, Sept. 13 through Friday Sept. 15 as opposed to starting Tuesday.  The practice day and opening ceremonies will now be on Tuesday the 12th instead of Monday the 11th.  This was done in response to class surveys that had indicated a preference for a three day event.  It also makes it possible for boats competing in the East Coast Champs in Annapolis the weekend prior to get here in time.

  The social schedule is coming along as well.  Highlights will be the opening ceremony at MYC, and a dinner Thursday evening at Bayview.  WYC socials will be on Monday, 9/11 for early arrivals, Wednesday the 13th and Friday the 15th following the awards.

  42 BOATS AND COUNTING - this is really coming together.  I can't stress enough the importance of the media / sponsor day.  It should be a lot of fun, raise some additional funds and help promote the event.  Please make sure your boat is out there and represented.

  Thanks for all your efforts and have a great 4th -

  Thorn