[J22-Fleet 1] Re: www.wyc.org/J22

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Tue Mar 28 08:29:28 CST 2006

I've just posted Capt'n George's updated list of fleet members to the web site.
Lots of new sailors this year.
http://wyc.org/j22/members.htm

A also added Vic's  legendary Mo-Good Buying tips to the site for those wanting to know what to look for when buying a boat. People can never find this on the J22USA site, so I thought I'd put it here along with those DIY web site links I mentioned last month. I can also add additional comments from reputable local authorities.

Look for the link on the J22 Stuff For Sale page.
http://wyc.org/j22/forsale-vic.htm

3 1/2 weeks until the Cool Regatta.
dj