[J22-Fleet 1] Fleet 1 News

George Hansen george at pcspeed.com
Wed May 24 14:09:58 CDT 2006

Hello.  A few updates and reminders...
1)  Saturday May 27th - J22 Combined Champ Series Starts
        10am Start - Sailing with MYC - 2 races
        ***Beer, Burgers, and Brats at WYC for all J22's - After Saturday's
Race - spread the word****

2)  Register for J22 North Americans
       We have 30 boats registered to date - Good Job.  But we need everyone
to register....do it now.   <http://www.j22northamericans.com/>
www.j22northamericans.com

3)  Fleet 1 Dues are due !  $75
        All Fleet # 1 members must pay annual dues. $75. Please make a
priority to get this taken care of.  Fleet # 1 dues are not collected by WYC
or MYC-so you did not pay them with you annual club dues.  If you did not
pay at Icebreaker, you have not paid.

Please make checks payable to:   J22 Fleet # 1 c/o George Hansen - 2782
Willow Drive Medina, MN 55340 (or give it to me in person @ WYC)

4)  J22's help support MS Walk
        In addition to your personal donations, J22 Fleet 1 proudly donated
$150 to Blake Middleton's Team Sail.  Blake and Team Sail were one of the
top producing fundraisers for this years MS walk.  Way to go Blake !

5)   <http://kattack.com/> Katack and Fleet 1 Team up !
         I think most of you saw the Katack race reply following Last
Thursday's race.  It was awesome.  If you missed it - check out the video
online.  We are excited to have them working with our fleet.  Thank you
Steve Palm and Tom Verbugt.

6)  ADA Regatta - June 17-18 -  <http://www.wyc.org/ada.htm> Diabetes
Regatta   June 17-18, 2006

7)  Fleet # 1 hosts A series Party
        Fleet 1 is again hosting the A series Party @ WYC on Sunday, June
11.  Put it on your calendar and plan to be there.  Everyone's help will be
needed.

Have some ideas ?  Want to see Fleet # 1 do something ?  Send me an email -
or corner me at the club.  I am happy to help.  Thanks ~ George

George Hansen

J22 Fleet # 1 Captain/WYC BOD

George at pcspeed.com

612-940-2702 cell