[J22-Fleet 1] Keep the club looking nice

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 09:30:11 CDT 2006

I ran into Pat (Brasch?) last Saturday while she was up to her wrists
and ankles in manure taking care of the club's flower beds.  She loves
doing this and donates her time and I think she does a great job.
However, she doesn't like picking cigarette butts out of the gardens,
and infact may stop donating her time if she continues to find butts in
the gardens.

Please help pass the word to the sailors around the clubhouse that we
will loose our volunteer grounds keeper if they throw their butts in
the bushes.  Besides, cigarette butts scattered around the club just
look bad; snub them out and put them in the trash.

Thanks,
Mike
J22 963