[J22-Fleet 1] Available Crew

George george at pcspeed.com
Mon Apr 2 16:25:43 CDT 2007

George,
My name is Tim Jones, and I am interested in getting involved in the J22
fleet here.
I have been racing Saliboats in San Francisco Bay for the last Few years.
Last year I raced 200-300 races with 100-150 days on the water.  Over half
of the races were one design fleets.  This year I am behind a bit with only
7 races.
I just moved back here in January.  I would like to sail on a boat or two
and meet the fleet.  This fleet seems like the right fit for me here in MN.
Buying a boat should be the right thing to do after I sell my boat in SF.
Let me know what I can do or who I can talk to.
Tim
P.S.  Not fimilar with how strict your weigh-ins are, but I'm 230lbs., Tall
and strong

  _____

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a
<http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/?fr=oni_on_mail&#news> flick in no