[J22-Fleet 1] J22 stuff for sail

Lars Hansen Lars at thestudio-mpls.com
Fri Dec 21 23:54:09 UTC 2007

Hi there,

Merry Christmas!

I've been thinking that in conjunction with our winter meeting we should
have a swap meet. I've got a bunch of J22 stuff in my garage that you
might want.
Here are some examples:

Old Skool Silva compass with original custom wrap around fiberglass mast
mount (in white). Very analog! $60

Original style Jim Brady traveler cleat brackets with integral Harken
blocks. Cleats not included, fits existing cleat holes. Bolt them on
look like Jim Brady! $40

Last years regatta sails North Main, Jib and AirX Spinnaker. Only two
regattas on them. Join the yellow kite revolution! $1600

Tiller extension shorty. $5

Used sheets too many to mention.

Removable pivoting motor mount with mounting plate, I've never used it.
Make me an offer!

Lars