[J22-Fleet 1] [Sonar] Captain Hook June Training at WYC ... COME PLAY

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Mon Jun 4 12:15:40 UTC 2007

Bert has his Paralympic crew in town during June to do some training and
they are looking for training partners.

They are OK with sailing against J22's, actually training against a slightly
faster boat might be a good idea.

Ernie has whisker poles he can loan you. From what I know they are training
all day every day.

Talk to Bert or Ernie for more info.

dj