[J22-Fleet 1] J-22 Dinner

mssandj at aol.com mssandj at aol.com
Thu Jun 21 16:36:14 UTC 2007

Next Wednesday, June 27, the MYC post race Grill n' Chill is hosted by
the J22 Fleet.  As in past years, we are inviting all Fleet #1 J22's to
participate in the race and the dinner after (grilled salmon with a
mustard dill sauce).  You can do just the race or just the dinner but we
hope that you are able to do both.  We will be only one week away from
the longest day so there should be plenty of time to race, have dinner,
and still make it back to WYC before it is too dark.  If you are coming
by land for the dinner only, there is a pontoon shuttle from the Park
Ave beach lot (Deephaven parking permit required) and one shuttle, at
6:30pm, from the MYC Carson's Bay lot.  NOTE: after more than 10 years
of charging $10 for the dinner, the price was increased to $12 this
year.
I heard from George last night that a few of you have even offered to
help out with the event - THANK-YOU.  If you would contact me it would
help me determine how many addition volunteers we still need to
recruite.  I can also help make sure you get out to the island if you
are not coming by boat.
Hope to see everyone next Wednesday.

Mark
J22  #310