[J22-Fleet 1] Anyone new crew?

Catherine King sailflat at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 27 16:34:20 UTC 2007

Hi,
My name is Catherine and I live in Northern California.  I am visiting family in Minnetonka this week and was wondering if anyone needed crew for racing?  I currently race Vanguard 15s but have experience on J22s, J24s, and bunch of different keel-boats on San Francisco Bay.

I have raced at WYC on J22s, J24s and Capri 25s over the past few years.  If you need a reference, I can get you a couple.  I know I can wait at the crew available table but thought it would be nice to have something more locked in.

I can be reached at 916-752-5802 (mobile) or at this email address.

Thanks,
Catherine King