[J22-Fleet 1] MYC Grill and Chill Tonight

MSSandJ at aol.com MSSandJ at aol.com
Fri Jun 29 02:58:06 UTC 2007

Just to let everyone know how happy we were to have the WYC boats that made
it come over for the race Wednesday and stay for dinner on the island.  I
would also like to apologize to anyone who was near the end of the line.   We
were told to anticipate 120 for the meal.  Given the nice evening, we  decided to
prepare for 140+.  As it turned out we served 150 and there was  literally
not a crumb left to be had.  Hopefully anyone who attended got a  full plate.
I also wanted to stay that I know what it is like to have to sail back
across the lake at sunset and appreciate the effort you made to stay as long as
you did.  Hope you had a good time and a safe journey home.  If you  did enjoy
yourself, tell your friends and let's get even more next year.
Wish I could have spent more time socializing with everyone but we were
absolutely manic the whole time.
Again, thanks for coming,
Mark
J22  #310