[J22-Fleet 1] Nice race last night!

Lars Hansen Lars at thestudio-mpls.com
Fri Jun 29 17:06:23 UTC 2007

Dallas nice shot of the start.
Brent nice race, good job holding on to the lead.
Steve nice job getting up in front like that, I want to see that more often!
Excellent finish by Doug Mann and the Woah team. Great seeing you out
there with your son. Rumor was that Doug is a past I 14 world champion.
A quick google search did not yield and information So what is it I 14
world champ? yes or no?
And Jappa is going really strong lately, whats up with that :-)

Nice job to everyone who raced in the G series. The caprices had 28
boats total in the G series The J22 fleet also had 28 boats race in the
G series. Way to go!