[J22-Fleet 1] Waterline

Jacob Bowman jakebowman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 14:41:10 CST 2007

Sorry for being a pest.  I've got to add some sort of finish on the bottom
of my boat as it is bare gelcoat right now.  Is there someplace on the web
that has some measurements of where I should put the waterline?  Or would
one of you guys be willing to make a few measurements for me?  Or is one of
your boats laying around somewhere that I could swing by and take a few
measurements?

Also, I haven't been able to find a set of keel templates.  The set that
Lars has aren't really for shaping a keel, they are more for establishing
maximum/minimums.  So if anyone has a set of the templates and they would be
willing to let me borrow or copy them I'd be eternally grateful.

Thanks a ton,
Jacob Bowman