[J22-Fleet 1] Anyone looking to crew?

dbtowey at comcast.net dbtowey at comcast.net
Tue May 8 19:37:49 UTC 2007

All:

Well, it appears that BOTH my regular crew members are out for the next month (at least) with injuries.  And no, before someone asks, I didn't give them their injuries!  This means that there are trimmer and foredeck positions open for anyone who wants to race with me on 1071 on thursdays, and the trimmers spot on sundays.  This would be for the next month at least, possibly a little longer.  If anyone wants to crew, or knows of someone that does - please forward them my email or have them call me on my cell.

Optionally, if I can't find crew and anyone needs crew for thursdays, I'd be open for that.

Thanks!

Dan

dbtowey at comcast.net
651-398-7642