[J22-Fleet 1] Help action needed

Lars Hansen Lars at thestudio-mpls.com
Tue Nov 27 16:31:35 UTC 2007

Hi there, I guess I missed an email while I was in Annapolis racing a
few weeks ago but we need to send in an article to the J22 newsletter
and its due today. I'm swamped here can you help?
I was thinking if several people would send me a small paragraph about
their season, a recent regatta or a tip about sailing I would compile
them and forward it to Chris Howell at the class office. We can send
pictures as well.
So please write something down, name some names. show a picture, reveal
a secret technique, whatever, help out our fleet.
Lars