[J22-Fleet 1] some photos from districts

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Wed Sep 19 03:03:33 UTC 2007

When I wasn't fishing with my son, I took some photos of the racing on Saturday.

Main Gallery
http://www.jet-tex.com/gallery/index.php?module=media&category=gallery/j22Districts&start=0

Some Favorite Shots for the short attention span viewers
http://www.jet-tex.com/gallery/index.php?module=search&pId=102&keyword=j22+%2Bfav+%2Bdistricts&search_in=ALL&search_fields%5B%5D=searchable&search_fields%5B%5D=iptc&operand=AND

For the self obsessed, you can view ONLY photos of yourself by clicking the "advanced search" button on the top right of the website at www.Jet-Tex.com. Then select "match all keywords: and then enter your sail number in the following fashion "j22 +963". Except replace your sail number with 963, unless you're dave brasch...well never mind.

If these long links don't hold up via e-mail, you can visit www.Jet-Tex.com/Gallery and look through the menu to find the gallery.

Enjoy,
dallas