[J22-Fleet 1] Looking for Ride

Robert Heise rtheise at embarqmail.com
Thu Apr 3 03:01:12 UTC 2008

I have a keen interest to crew this year on a J22.  I was a crew member last year on several boats.  I was at the March 20 Seminar on Trim and Tactics and Terry suggested sending a blast email.  I have attended Spring Seminars/ Advanced Crew Training in the past.  I owned a Precision 21 for five years before selling it in 06.  I sailed mostly on Lake Waconia and Pepin. Before that I sailed a Force 5.  I am bare boat certified (not that it helps win races).  I would like to be a regular in 08 on a J.  Let me know if you need a hand.  Thanks.

Bob Heise
Chanhassen, MN
952-368-9289