[J22-Fleet 1] weekend forcast

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Wed Apr 23 15:12:18 UTC 2008

I've heard of a couple boats sitting on the fence regarding the Cool Regatta.

Current long range forecast for Saturday is 9-10mph winds with a mostly sunny sky and highs near 50.
Sunday is more of the same with nice breeze and a slight chance of a light shower sometime during the day.

Perfect icebreaker conditions to look cool in your flashy sailing foulies.

I guarantee you someone will be at the club to help you rig your boat on Wed/Thur/Friday nights.

Are we getting another jumpy thing for the kids?

dj