[J22-Fleet 1] Does Rover float...who's taking up the offer?

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 22:02:25 UTC 2008

Hey guys,

I laughed pretty hard at Dallas' Weathermark comments about Land Rover
offering to let us take their vehicles onto the lake, but then I
thought, why not?  Sounds like a hoot.  I wrote back to Tim Fox Dude
already and made sure he knew I was coming.  How about this to promote
fleet participation: a bonus point (reduction) in the Ice Breaker this
year for the best Ice Driving performance in a $100K vehicle?

Mike