[J22-Fleet 1] A Series Party - This Sunday - Please Read

George george at pcspeed.com
Tue Jun 3 21:23:52 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone.  A Series Party is this Sunday (end of A series already - can
you believe it ?)  Party invite attached and below.   And I am happy to say
that we are hosting a J22 Corn Feed this year.  This is much more of a 'home
grown' effort this year - and we will need everyone's help to make this a
success

Time is short here - so I will designated boats to a specific areas.  Each
boat will be responsible for an item and a task =  J22 820 - Brat Buns and
Roasting Corn as an example.  I will send a list tomorrow with your specific
donation and task.  More information below.

http://wyc.org/j22/images/burgees.gif

J22 Fleet One

http://www.trialpile.com/george/j22logo.jpg

Lake Minnetonka, MN USA

Please Join Us for the J22 A Series Party Corn Feed - Sunday June 8th

http://www.trialpile.com/george/corn.jpg

Who: All WYC Members and Guests

What: Corn, Brats, Beans and Dessert

Where: WYC

When: Sunday June 8, 4PM

Why: A Series Party

(And Because You Love Butter)

http://wyc.org/_borders/nav-images/header-PHRF.jpg

Food:

Corn on the Cob, Brats, Beans, and Desert

Drinks:

Club will provide Beer.  We have J22 bar going with Rum, Vodka and mixes.

Fleet Promotion:

We have a ton of T-shirts that we want to sell.  We will need someone to run
this post.

Contest:

Corn Eating Contest - quickest to down an ear of Corn wins a J22 T-shirt !

General:

I will need some help with setup (right before and right after racing) and
clean up.  If you can't make it - or are unable to contribute your part,
please let me know.   Your help is greatly appreciated.  I will be in touch.

George

burgees

George Hansen

J22 Fleet # 1 Captain/WYC BOD