[J22-Fleet 1] FW: Sailing next week

George george at pcspeed.com
Wed Jun 18 21:20:07 UTC 2008

Hi Tyler,

Thank you for your email.  Golf and sailing on your visit to Minnesota - not
a bad combination.  I have copied the Wayzata Yacht Club J22 email list,
which is an excellent place to find a ride.  Another place to find a ride is
to come out to WYC on Thursday @ 5pm or Sunday @ noon and pull up to the
crew table.  Boats looking for crew will drive by and pick up crew looking
for a ride.

Hope that helps.  Good luck.

George

burgees

George Hansen

J22 Fleet # 1 Captain/WYC BOD

 <mailto:George at pcspeed.com> George at pcspeed.com

612-940-2702 cell

Join the J22 email list:

Hi George,

My name is Tyler Goetze and I'll be visiting Minneapolis this next week to
work the Womens U.S. Open at Interlachen.  I live in So.Calif and sail on a
Shock 35 on a regular basis.  I'll be working in the morning til' 1pm and
would love to know if you could see if there is any races or casual sailors
in the afternoon that I could assist with on one of the clubs sailboats.
I'll be staying in Edina with relatives and would love to get out on the
lake..ya know?

Sincerely,

Tyler Goetze

949-231-0083