[J22-Fleet 1] Fleet # 1 News - A Series Winner - Fleet Dues Still Due

George george at pcspeed.com
Mon Jun 23 06:45:00 UTC 2008

cid:image002.jpg at 01C8A341.24AABC70

A series Party

Our Corn Feed was a total success, and I want to thank all of you that
helped promote our recent J22 A Series party.  Social events take a lot of
time and work.  They make a big difference for our fleet and our clubs and I
want to thank everyone for getting in the mix.  Great Job and Thank you !

A series Champion

In what turned out to be a very close 3 race series, Sean Hendrickson on
Chilly Willy won the A series.  Congratulation to Sean on a well sailed
series and a deserving victory.  Good Job buddy !  (Mike Miller - Bring the
A series Trophy next weekend)

Fleet # 1 Combined Championship

1 more weekend to go - and it appears to be a very close series.   It is
good to see some new faces at the top of the heap and good luck to everyone
in the final 3 races.

Fleet # 1 Dues

With this year's late spring, many of you have yet to pay your fleet # 1
dues.  Fleet Dues are critical to the health of our fleet and make possible
so many of the social activities we host.   If you did not sail Cool
Icebreaker  - you have not paid your dues.  Please take the time and send
$75, payable to J22 fleet # 1, to my attention.  Thank you for your
participation.

$75 - J22 Fleet # 1 Dues

George Hansen

375 Brockton Lane

Plymouth, MN 55447

Thursday Nights

Can you believe that we have (28) J22s  out on Thursday nights ?  Amazing.
If you want some competitive racing with a great social scene  - get out on
a Thursday night and see what you have been missing.  Keep up the good work
everyone.

MYC Grill and Chill

Want to enjoy a great night on the lake ?  Don't miss the MYC Grill and
Chill hosted by the MYC J22 fleet on Wednesday July 9.  Contact Mark
Christiansen for more information.

Dave Cool Recap

Be sure to check out the latest issue of the Inside Line from J22 USA class
association - Included is the Dave Cool Icebreaker recap.    While we may
seem to be a world away from many other J22 fleets - our numbers and
regattas keep us at the top of the J22 national class association.  If you
have something you want submitted to the J22 class - let me know and I will
be glad to forward it on.

Friendly WYC Reminders:

No parking on Wayzata neighborhood streets

Please pick up your trash after racing - especially those J22's in front of
the west lot

Encourage your regular crew to become WYC members - it's never too late to
sign up !

See you on the water -

George

burgees