[J22-Fleet 1] Quantum Sails Fall Discount

Kevin Kenny kevinpkenny at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 17:59:59 UTC 2008

Quantum Sails Fall Discount
Just spoke with Terry Flynn - Quantum's Fall Discount ends November 15, 2008.  15% discount on all sails and an additional 5% discount for payment in full at time of order.  Please call Terry Flynn at 281-942-9109 to place an order or have your J22 questions answered.  Please note: this is Quantum's new Seabrook loft telephone number, as the old loft was damaged by Hurricane Ike.

Some people have asked me if I get paid for sending out these promos.  Absolutely NO.  When I bought my J22, I struggled using different types of sails (other than North or Quantum).  And, even with these big sailmakers, other sailmaker representatives or online orders didn't go so well.  In my opinion, Greg Fisher and Terry Flynn are the best sailmakers a class can have, so why not promote them and buy from them.  They have always come through and made good on their products.  And they're always willing to help.  Certainly with the economy, Hurricane Ike and other tough times, these folks need our support and business now more than ever.

Kevin

Kevin Kenny
kevinpkenny at yahoo.com