[J22-Fleet 1] 2009 J22 North Americans

John Klick John at imcsuccess.com
Mon Oct 20 16:14:57 UTC 2008

I think they are actually bull dozers on the bottom of the lake that
were clearing the trees.....i think they got stuck or there was some
reason they left them on the bottom....friggin red necks...

As indicated, this is a great venue and the locals are the best!   You
could probably find housing if you reached out...Just to re-emphasize
what Kevin said, full bar and a great bartender...

John Klick

Innovative Marketing Consultants

Toll Free:  877-461-1425