[J22-Fleet 1] 2008 J22 Districts - Schedule of Events

George Hansen george at pcspeed.com
Thu Sep 4 03:51:05 UTC 2008

 <http://wyc.org/j22/Default.aspx> J22 Fleet One - Lake Minnetonka, MN

Hello Everyone.

2008 J22 Districts for the Evergreene Cup is coming quickly – only a 1 ½
weeks away. Once again Fleet #1 will be hosting J22 Friends and Family Night
on Saturday night.  We are going to bring back the jumper, and other fun for
the whole family, so be sure to spread the word.  Friends, guests, and kids
are welcome.

For the most part our event will be unchanged from past years.  But J24 NA’s
will be just wrapping up, so plan for some additional chaos around WYC over
the weekend.   And be prepared to make concessions for things such as
parking etc. as necessary.

Social schedule is below.  2008 NOR is attached.  SI’s will be delivered at
registration.

Thank you - George

J22 Districts - Schedule of Social Events

Friday 9/12

12:00 Put In

17:00-19:00 Registration & Cocktails @ WYC

Saturday 9/13

07:30-09:00     Registration

09:00               Skippers Meeting

10:30               Warning Signal - Race 1

~16:00             J22 Family and Friends Night @ WYC. Kids and guests
welcome. Dinner served ~ 6pm.  Fun for the whole family planned.

Sunday 9/14

09:30               Warning Signal - First Race

~13:00             Cocktails, Appetizers and Awards after racing

  burgees

George Hansen

J22 Fleet # 1 Captain/WYC BOD

George at pcspeed.com