[J22-Fleet 1] J22 Districts - Update

George Hansen george at pcspeed.com
Fri Sep 12 15:01:25 UTC 2008

 <http://wyc.org/j22/Default.aspx> J22 Fleet One - Lake Minnetonka, MN

Hello Everyone.

2008 J22 Districts for the Evergreene Cup is here !!   Off with the 24's and
on with the 22's.  Once again Fleet #1 will be hosting J22 Friends and
Family Night on Saturday night.  We are going to bring back the jumper, and
other fun for the whole family, so be sure to spread the word.  Friends,
guests, and kids are welcome.  Setup and teardown help is greatly
appreciated.  If you are at the club - drive by and I will let you know what
we need to do.  Usual  suspects are Bar, Food, and Clean Up.

J24 NA's will be just wrapping up = so please be courteous, and thank you
J22 sailors for volunteering.   And good job to the J24 Fleet # 1 for
hosting a great North American Championship.

Note - Please be advised that J22 Fleet #1 will not be counting C series
Race 6 - also 18th WYC Champ Race - scheduled for this weekend, Sunday
Sep-14-08, as part of either the C series, or Champ series.

New Fleet Captain

J22 will have a new Fleet Captain on Sunday.  Nominations close at 7pm
Today. Election Sunday after racing - before awards.     We will hold
business over the weekend and come out with new Fleet Captain J  It should
be good.

Social schedule is below.  2008 NOR is attached.  SI's will be delivered at
registration.

Thank you - George

J22 Districts - Schedule of Social Events

Friday 9/12

12:00 Put In

17:00-19:00 Registration & Cocktails @ WYC

Saturday 9/13

07:30-09:00     Registration

09:00               Skippers Meeting

10:30               Warning Signal - Race 1

~16:00             J22 Family and Friends Night @ WYC. Kids and guests
welcome. Dinner served ~ 6pm.  Fun for the whole family planned.

Sunday 9/14

09:30               Warning Signal - First Race

~13:00             Cocktails, Appetizers and Awards after racing

  burgees

George Hansen

J22 Fleet # 1 Captain/WYC BOD

George at pcspeed.com