[J22-Fleet 1] Boat Parking in the West Lot

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Mon Apr 20 11:42:25 CDT 2009

Hey Everyone,

The cool regatta is coming up. Don't forget to visit www.WYC.org/J22 to check out the NOR's. Maybe send Thorn a little RSVP that your boat will be there.... jtturner12 at yahoo.com

I don't mean to be a party pooper, but we're asking sailors to resist using the WYC west lot for parking your boats overnight. Typically this is allowed by our policies only for emergency use or occasional overnight parking. If you'd like more info on why this is especially so this year, please contact me personally.

If there's some sort of emergency, please contact Bren to ask permission (per long standing club policies)

If you show up on Friday May 2nd and plan to launch Saturday morning for the regatta, that's fine.

dallas

Dallas Johnson Marketing Services
952-935-3465w    952-931-9108h