[J22-Fleet 1] Need some help picking up goods for Icebreaker

David Brasch dbrasch at comcast.net
Thu Apr 30 12:41:05 CDT 2009

Beer has been picked up.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Klick
  To: Thorn Turner ; J22 Fleet 1
  Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:48 AM
  Subject: [J22-Fleet 1] Need some help picking up goods for Icebreaker

  Hey all....As always, I need some help picking up booze and shirts.

  Anyone up in Rogers?   I got 5 Cases of Beer at Thorpe Distributing in Rogers.  Thank you Heineken!

  I need someone to pick up a case of rum at Beam Global tomorrow, Friday.  It is by Centennial Lakes in Edina.

  GeeTeez in Minneapolis has the Shirts.   Need someone to pick those up too.

  All of the above either donate the goods or some time to make this event.   Although I am good at getting the donations, I fail miserably at following up with photo's and thank yous to these vendors.  Would someone like to volunteer to help out in that area this year?  Vendor relations?   Simple thank you notes and some pictures.

  Let me know if you can help and I will get you directions and address'.

  Thanks!

  John Klick
  Innovative Marketing Consultants
  Toll Free:  877-461-1425