[J22-Fleet 1] J22 sailing opportunities

Andy Ruth andyruth52 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 14:37:25 CDT 2009

I am looking for the opportunity to sail with one of you on your J22.  I
have been racing M scows for over 20 years and have had the chance to drive
and crew on a J24 and Sonar this summer.  Having been in scows, I am most
comfortable at the helm but also enjoy learning the foredeck
responsibilities.  I would greatly appreciate being contacted if you need
crew or a driver for your J22 in the next few weeks.  I check my email daily
and can usually be reached at 952-378-1446 or my cell phone 507-236-6036.
Thank you!

Andy Ruth, MD
24 St Albans Road W
Hopkins MN  55305