[J22-Fleet 1] Need a boat lift for 2010???

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Mon Dec 28 10:05:08 CST 2009

J22 Sailors,

I'm planning to "sublet" my dock box, lift/motor/cradle, and cherry (sail in-sail out) A-Dock location for the 2010 season.

The plan is that I'll be free to crew around on different boats this season doing the Commodore socializing thing, and then be back in 2011 on the J22 and able to focus on racing again.

If you're interested or know someone who's interested, please ring me.

I have pull with the dock committee, so I can provide some assurances you will get your old spot or a better spot back afterwards.

Thanks,
dallas

Dallas Johnson Marketing Services
952-935-3465w    952-931-9108h