[J22-Fleet 1] Broomball at WYC...team J22

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 14:29:25 CST 2009

Hey guys and gals,

Did you guys catch Dallas' last Weathermark?  The first anual WYC winter party and broomball tournament on Feb 28th.

If you've never played broomball, it is a blast.  I would recommend a hockey helmet, shin pads and broomball shoes.  This is Minnesota, if don't already have the equipment, ask a neighbor, I'm sure they'll have some.  I have a dozen extra brooms, which is really all you need if you don't care about falling on the ice and bashing your skull.

Drop me an email and let me know if you're interested in playing on Feb. 28th at WYC.  I'll keep in contact with Dallas and enter team J22 into the tournament.

If you'd like to get some practice in before the tournament, I host a weekly game at Taft Park in Richfield from 6-7pm on Monday nights.  It is at the SW corner of the intersection of HWYs 62 and 77, exit at Bloomington Ave from Hwy 62 West bound, take a right and the rink is immediately on the left.  Call me at 952-200-8094 or just show up.

Game On,
Mike

PS.  Anyone have a job lead for a kick butt mechanical engineer from MIT?