[J22-Fleet 1] Going to Tampa?

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Wed Feb 4 10:07:04 CST 2009

Another voting survey is at wyc.org now.

dj

Dallas Johnson Marketing Services
952-935-3465w    952-931-9108h
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Leah Willcutt
  To: j22 at lists.wyc.org
  Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 8:48 PM
  Subject: [J22-Fleet 1] Going to Tampa?

  Hey Fleet #1,

  The Minnesota Women's Sailing Team is hosting a seminar next Thursday the 12th on local wind conditions at Lake Minnetonka and other regatta sites around the country.  Tampa, FL is one of the proposed sites due to the upcoming J/22 midwinters, and we would like to know how much interest there is from our fleet.  If you are planning on attending midwinters and would like to hear what Gordy Bowers has to say about the conditions there, hit reply and vote "yes" to keep it on the agenda.  Other locations that will be covered include Annapolis, MD and Rochester, NY.  Thanks!  Hope to see you next Thursday.

  Leah Willcutt